This web site is owned by TECADE, S.A.U, domiciled at Parque Industrial La Chapa, C/ Herrero, 1. 41750- Los Molares), with tax ID number A41982331. Contact e-mail email@example.com
GENERAL CONDITION OF USE
Prior access to this web site the User must read and accept the terms, conditions, warnings and other legal advice contained in this document.
Any person accessing or using this web site shall be considered to be a User. The status of User entails full, unreserved and express acceptance of these General Conditions. If the User does not accept the content of these General Conditions of use, he/she must abandon the web site and may not access or use the services which it offers. Likewise, the User accepts expressly and without reservations that the access to, and use of, this web site, its services and the content of those services are under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
Access to this web site is free of charge and viewing it does not require any prior payment, subscription or registration.
TECADE without prior consent or advice may unilaterally modify the configuration of this web site, the conditions of service and its content, and it may remove, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, and it may block or deny access to them, whenever it is necessary.
WEB´S PROPER USE:
The User accepts to use the website or the services provided through it only with legitimate purposes, and undertakes not to damage, cripple or deteriorate the web site or its services and also, prevent illegal use of the web site by other Users.
The User warrants that the activities which he/she performs shall not be in any way harmful to the companies name and commercial reputation of TECADE or any of its Group companies, other Users or third parties.
The User also expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, cripple or otherwise damage the data, programs, electronic documents and other content of this website.
The User undertakes not to introduce, among others, programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other device which causes or might cause any type of alteration in the computer system of the website apps owner or of third parties.
The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, forums or newsgroups) that TECADE offers by its web sites, including, but not limited to, refraining from (1) activities that are unethical, illegal or against good faith and public order; (2) disseminating content or publicity that is racist, xenophobic, illegally pornographic, supportive of terrorism or contrary to human rights; (3) causing damage to the hardware and software systems of TECADE, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating, on the network, computer viruses or any other hardware or software susceptible of causing the aforementioned damage; and (4) attempting to gain access and, in that event, using the mail accounts of other Users and modifying or manipulating their messages.
TECADE reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that are a violation of a person´s dignity, be they discriminatory, sexist, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, and which constitute a violation of the rights of minors, of public order or public security, among others or which, in its opinion, are inappropriate for publication.
In any event, TECADE shall not be liable or indemnify for any damages arising, caused by the opinions expressed by Users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
TECADE is the owner of all the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights to its web pages and the content thereof (including, not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software and text, brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs needed to operate, access or use them, etc.).
The User undertakes to respect TECADE´s Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. The User may view the components of the various web sites and may print, copy and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical medium solely and exclusively for personal and private use; it is therefore absolutely forbidden to process, distribute, disclose, disseminate or otherwise exploit them, or modify, alter or decompile them. The User may not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on TECADE´s pages.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVICES:
TECADE accepts no liability, in any case, for damage that might be caused by, for example: errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal, incorrect display, or transmission of virus or malware in the content, it might occur, despite being adopted all the necessary technological means to avoid this.
TECADE reserves the right, without prior notice, to make the modifications that it sees fit in its web sites, and it may change, remove or add both the content and the services provided through the site and the way in which they are presented or located on the web sites.
In the event that this web site contains links to other pages or websites not managed by TECADE, this company states that it exercises no control over such sites and is not liable or responsible, for their content. Any links on this web site are offered solely for information purposes, no opinion being expressed about their content or owners or the services or products offered by them.
At all events, TECADE and its Group companies accept no liability for the services provided by such third parties in connection with legal proceedings and claims or lawsuits brougth by third parties against TECADE, and claims, or lawsuits that may be filed in connection therewith.
The relations between TECADE and the User shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute arising between TECADE and the User, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Seville, (Spain).
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that are downloaded by the User’s device (PC/Smartphone/Tablet) when the User accesses certain websites. They are used to store and recover information on the navigation carried out by the User’s device and they are designed to improve and optimize the website’s quality and security.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website does not use proprietary cookies. Proprietary cookies are those that are sent to the User’s PC/device from another device or domain managed by the latters’ editor and which delivers the service requested by the User.
Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the User’s PC/device from another device or domain that is not managed by the latters’ editor but by another entity which processes the data obtained via the cookies. This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Sharethis: Tallies the likes on each network and prevents the same User from clicking several times on the same network (_unam). Expires 10 months after it is installed.
- Google: Uses a variety of cookies that tally the number of times a person enters the website (_utma), to ascertain how long each User spends on the website (_utmb y _utmc) and to know where the User has been before navigating our website (_utmz). These cookies expire at the end of each session or on the same day that they are installed, except “_utmz” which expires 6 months after it is installed.
- LinkedIn: Uses a cookie to register Users who visit the website (in_hash). Expires after each session.
MANAGING COOKIES AND WITHDRAWING CONSENT
You are informed that you are entitled to withhold consent for the use and installation of cookies from this website by changing your browser settings. You can continue to use this website, although you are informed that your experience of our website may be limited as a result.
Ways of managing your cookies:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you wish to continue to navigate our website, please accept the installation and use of the cookies referred to in our Cookies Policy.
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
• Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
• Accuracy: We will keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
• Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss or alteration and in any other way of illicit treatment.
• Access and Rectification: We have the means to access or rectify your data when it deems appropriate.
• Conservation: We keep your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• International transfers: when your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.
• Third parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
• Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
• Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
• Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
• Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
• You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
• By legal requirement.
• Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
• Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
• Rectify your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
• Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
• Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
• Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
• Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic reviews and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to reread the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.